For Lease • Offered at $6,500
Home sweet home awaits • Multi Family House • Park Slope
You can print this page and simply close the window to get back to the Brooklyn Properties website.
Home sweet home awaits
Park Slope 2+ bedroom, 1 large bathroom duplex in a community nestled brick row home for lease fully furnished with UTILITIES included (a value estimated $500 +monthly)
- Front stylish café sitting area patio.
- Open concept living room with couch and love seat. Equipped with high-speed internet and flat screen TV. Writing desk with hutch. Grand tiled bathroom/ changing room.
- Oblong wood table that sits a party of eight. Decorative mantle with mirror,
- Wood chef inspired kitchen island.
- The apartments décor, subtly provides its flair. You can simply add your own accents for a personalized touch.
- The kitchen wall is lined with matching counter space wood cabinetry with under cabinet task lighting. The stainless steel appliances are Frigidaire brand. Fridge is double door with ice maker. Gas range, stove and broiler. Hood has phenomenal silent function. A dishwasher also. Narrow closet for storing cleaning supplies. High end facet Spring Aqua under sink is an advanced technology water filtration system. Window above sink allows calming views of the fence enclosed yard.
- Rear floor to ceiling windowed doors allows garden views. The windows throughout the living space boast plenty of natural light. High ceilings with fans in multiple rooms.
- The floors are gorgeous sustainable wide dark wood.
- Two bedrooms fit a queen size bed with tall wood framed windows and inner shutters. One bedroom fits a twin size bed and has a window. Abundant closet space. All bedrooms have an alternate door with a lock that exits you from the apartment to the main common area corridor with staircase.
- Mud room entry, a few steps ground level, allows you to bring in your bikes for storage. The communal full-size washer and dryer units are also found here. More linen shelving provided.
Stroll 5th Ave just steps away from your door. Fifth Ave draws many delightful cafes, a range of notable restaurants providing endless cuisine choices. Public transportation a few blocks away on 4th Ave-9th Street gives way to ease of travel.
Annual lease beginning August 1st. Broker fee due at lease signing. Offering in person, private tours now.
Between 4th & 5th Avenues