Have you landed in Brooklyn?
Find your homestead!
- Sometimes what you're really looking for is something you never imagined!
- ....let me just give you the chance to SEE IT!
- If renting was better economics than buying, the economy would totally collapse. What a scary thought!
- "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." (Tale of Two Cities) Well, the worst of times is the best time to buy! So I guess it's the best of times? I'm confused!
- Mi casa, su casa.....Well yes, after the closing!
- In a highest/best struggle don't hesitate. The worst that can happen is that nothing will happen.
- There's no place like home! But where is it?
- The seller, even though he wants to leave, says how wonderful the house is (to raise the price of course). The buyer criticizes the house he wants to own (hoping to save)! It is all so natural.... Can we talk!
- The first time home buyer! How brave! How right!
- Leaving the place you've lived for so long is a huge thing! We really get that!
- "Money can't buy you happiness....but it can buy you an environment in which happiness is most likely to thrive!"— Bob Fosse
- In a fine real estate transaction everyone wins! How beautiful is that!
- "Are you going to believe what you see or what I tell you?"— (from Chicago the musical)
- When you buy real estate you aren't spending money..you're investing! Given time… no one loses. What a great way to also find a place to live in.